Friday, April 3, 2015

My Version 2.0

NOON. Akala ko maganda na ang buhay ko. Nakapagtapos ng pag-aaral, pumasa sa mahirap na board exam, may maganda at stable na trabaho, nabibili ang mga gustong bilhin, nakakatulong sa pamilya at sa ibang tao, masaya at maayos ang pamilya. It was close to a perfect life daw. 

But I was totally wrong.


Devastations came.
Maraming nangyari. Or should I say-Maraming hindi magandamg nangyari. I was seriously ill and felt like I'm dying. I lost my left vision. I can't work anymore. Ninakawan pa kami. Nilindol at nawasak ang bahay namin. I was depressed and frustrated then. Where are those people who call me friend during my bright days? Nowhere to find. Parang sa kanta lang, I know who stands before me. I know who stays behind....

But God is so good to give me a second chance.
After more than a year of suffering and losing hope, buhay pa rin ako. Natalo ako sa race namin ni Jam. Nakapagtrabaho ulit ako. At sa aking pagbabalik, ang mga bagay na dapat sa akin ay pagmamay-ari na ng iba. Nakakalungkot isipin but at the end of the day,mas mahalaga pa rin ang buhay ko more than anything else. 

God is great!
Hindi niya ako binuhay para wala lang. He has a purpose in my life. Nakilala ko ang aking spiritual family through this stranger from facebook who invited me to Doulos for Christ over a year ago. Nagkaroon ako ng gospel community. Nagkaroon ako ng maraming kaibigan who share the same vision as Christ and who help me bring out the best in me. I realized na meron pala talagang kulang sa formula ng buhay ko, and that's God. Now I fully understand kung bakit nangyari ang mga nangyari.

And the better version is...
Career. I'm getting back on track. Nagsisimula akong muli, better than before. I am praying for more breakthroughs. 
Health. Healthier than before. Clean living.
Emotion. Stronger.
Financial. Yes, payaman na ako! I am into stock investing and I enjoy it. Oh by the way, I am now a Financial Consultant, I  just passed the licensing exam given by the Insurance Commission a week ago, Who would have thought?
Spiritual. Working and walking with God.


We can always upgrade ourselves. My challenge to you is:  Make a better version of yourself. It is never too late. 


Remember:
2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!


No comments: