Sunday, December 9, 2007

From Work to Inuman to Mass

December 7, 2007. I ended my graveyard shift around 6 am. Well, I went immediately to the PS sleeping room to sleep. I didn’t go home yet ‘coz I covered the shift of agent VDIOQUINO from 10:00 am MNL to 7:00 pm MNL. I badly needed money so, I rendered some overtime.The opportunity is there, so why not grab it?

ALMOST LATE
I woke up 10 minutes before 10 am. Gosh! I was almost late then. I went to restroom first to do something then, I proceeded immediately to my station to set up all the necessary tools in taking calls. Exactly 8:59pm CST (9:59am MNL), I logged in.AUX 3It’s Aux 3 again! My favorite! The favorite of almost all of the agents. Thanks to Supe Roma! I was exempted in taking calls for almost half day. Why? I helped some morning shifter agents in creating some decorations in the floor. It’s a great honor to be mingle with them for the first time. There are still lots of agents in the morning shift that I’m not familiar with. Sup Roma introduced me to them: “Guys, I want you to meet Earl from graveyard shift.”Taray!

ON THE WAY HOME
I was on the way home with co-agents Kathy and Mitch.It was a terrible trip! It was super traffic talaga! We’re still in Gil Puyat avenue and the traffic is- Oh my Gosh! We’re standing position inside the bus. After half an hour, we reached the LRT station. When I took the line to buy a ticket, I found out that I lost my wallet. Gosh! I was worried! Not with the amount I lost but the sentimental value of that wallet. I remembered, it was given by my student last December 2006. The amount I lost was……..charan…..barya lang…bente ata. Goodluck sa nakakakuha! Hehe

INUMAN BLUES
My hauzmate, Andrea received a phone call from an old friend inviting us for some social drinking. At first, I declined. I was tired then. But then again, si Andrea naglalambing. Miss na daw niya si ……. Well, hindi naman ako ganu’n kasama para pagbigyan ang isang munting wish. Midnight, we headed our way to ……… I with Andrea and her cousin. Inuman talaga ng Gilbeys. Then, smoking cigarette pa kami. Mighty ung brandname. Hehe. Then, practice pa sila panu humawak ng baril oh! Aztig talaga. Umuwi na kami no’n bandang 4 am na.

FIRST COMMUNION
I woke up the next morning around 7:30 am. Well, I prepared myself to attend mass. First communion kasi ng mga Grade 2&3 pupils ng SRPS. Andrea should be there kaya sumama na lang ako.

SLEEPING TIME AGAIN
Pag-uwi ko after the mass, kain muna taz tulog agad. Bawi muna tulog!

No comments: