Monday, December 3, 2007

The Laguna Invasion-The Second Time Around

We supposed to invade the land of Bulacan. But for some reasonable reasons, we ended up heading our way to Laguna.

What a nice trip!!!!December 1, 2007. It was a very busy day for me. We arrived home with my housemate, Andrea around 3:00 PM. We came from Sir Blancia’s residence somewhere in Malabon.While Andrea’s sleeping, I headed my way to Tutuban Mall to buy some stuff there. Then, I went to Ms. Pastrana’s Residence to take all those San Mig Lite bottles and return them to the retail store beside our boarding house.At home, I prepare all the things I’ll be needing for our trip to Laguna. I supposed to attend the anticipated mass at 6:00 pm, but to no avail.

In the house was Sir Joel transformed into Joyce with her/his girly look.Josh and Kuya Dong were in the house as well. And with Andrea, they tasted some San Mig Lite. Laughs!

I received a text message from Sir Michael asking me where we are na. As I checked the time, it’s a couple of minutes before 7 pm. So, we finally headed our way to the jeepney in front of the school that would surely bring us to our destination.I have to acknowledge the late arrival of the sweethearts, Mr. Escobio & Mr. PeƱaflor. Laughs!

The trip started with a prayer. Storytelling, eating some chips, sleeping…were just some the things we did inside the jeepney while we’re travelling.We reached our destination….We’re nowhere to stay yet!!!! After the select and reject process, we ended up staying in Lynn’s Private Pool. Well, the place is quite nice. It has three separate rooms, a pool and a videoke machine.Honestly, I wasn’t in the right mood. Why?Nothing. I couldn’t even answer my own question.I felt there’s something different. Laughs

!Basta!!!! I don’t want to share the whole story!!!!

No comments: