Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh, John Lloyd !


At 2pm, I went to Isetann Recto for a purpose of seeing John Lloyd Cruz in person. People in all walks of life gathered in the mall's lower ground floor waiting for Loydi's arrival.

He's not there yet! So I went to the mall's department store to look for something to buy...shirts...pants..shoes..anything.

Suddenly,I heard loud screams.

He's there, probably. "I'll be right back.Bababa lang ako ", I said to the salesboy who assisted me in choosing the best jacket ever.

"Manonood ka rin, sir?" he asked. Gusto ko sana siyang sagutin ng : 'Pakialam mo! Instead,I answered: "Yeah."

And he's finally there. But I can't see him. The area was crowded. Siksikan to the highest level. Iba talaga kapag John Lloyd ang pinag-uusapan. I haven't seen him in person ever since kaya naman I'm so feeling excited to see him. Sumiksik ako hanggang sa may masisiksikan.Lumusot ako hanggang sa may malulusutan.For John Lloyd's sake. Swerte niya ha. At last, I've seen him. Cute. Gwapo. Ma-appeal. Charming. Si John Lloyd nga talaga. Sigaw. Tili. Maingay ang paligid. Maingay na maingay. What I did? I took videos and pictures of him. Nasa malayo ako, na-appreciate ko naman ng sobra ang silbi ng ZOOM feature ng digicam ko. Kumanta si John Lloyd. May games. May pictorials. May autograph signing. 'Yon lang tapos umalis na si John Llyod at iniwan na niya kami.

Here are some of John Lloyd's photos:


It's not only me...taking John Lloyd's photos.


An interview with J0hn Lloyd Cruz



Oh John Lloyd !

No comments: