Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why?

An overused question in the account where I belong.

By the way, I am working in a telesales department of a certain travel account.

Boss asks the same question over and over again all my life working in a call center. Why this? Why that? Why not this? Why not that? Why? Why? Why?
We need to justify. We need to reason out.

Why your conversion is low?
Why your AHT is high?
Why long call?
Why no package booking?
Why no upsell booking?
Why you didn't met the target?
Why you're late?
Why you're absent?
Why got zero QA score?
Why your teammate achieved the goal and you didn't?
Why you have a payout?
Why you got a memo?
Why you didn't follow the rule?

...more questions? You give the same answer again and again.
There's no way out!

Should I cover my ears? Should I not answer?

The pressure exists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really true!!

It's bullshit!!!!!!!!

It's so redundant..

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!!!!