Thursday, October 23, 2008

Housemates' Exodus to Dipolog

I can't recall exactly how we started our friendship. All I know, we became friends because we're housemates and our rooms are adjacent. We speak in the same dialect, share common interests, finished the same profession, reviewing in the same review center and aiming to get the most coveted license as a Certified Public Accountant. We exert effort and time to study hard our lessons, we spent so much money for our tuition fees, food, board and lodging , we sacrifice being far from our families and friends.

All these, for one common denominator, to be a Certified Public Accountant.

It has been declared the lucky ones who passed the board exam. It is fortunate for Angel who's all the efforts and sacrifices are rewarded and now a CPA. For the rest who did their best ,but to no avail, I'm not considering you unfortunate, maybe God has some other plans for all of you. I'm not considering myself unfortunate too, even if I wasn't able to take the board exam for some reasonable reasons. We'll just have to pray always to God for our success in the future.

I know the inevitable fact that time will come that you will leave the house, leave me and continue with your life somewhere else. And that time has come! It is sad to know that the likelihood of seeing you in the future is remote. Your stay in the house is over. Our review is over.

I'm gonna miss you all. It would be the best friendship I ever had. I'm glad I do have friends their in Dipolog City. I learned a lot from you guys. You are all the best.

Angel, Pao, Ivan, Colleen, Gianni, Lorbie, Claudine, Ate Amai....I wish you all the best...I'll never forget you...

No comments: