Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Most Makulit Guy

I met a guy who's kakulitan is unstoppable.In fact, his one of my roommates. I don't know what's in him that I always feel this inis feeling towards him. He's a nurse and should act according to his profession but he acted more like a kid. He's so makulit and should I say, the most makulit guy I've ever known in my life.

I hate him as much as I hate pimples. At alam niya 'yon! But it seems he's not even affected with that fact. I just want to see him angry so I did things that I believe makes him feel that way, but to no avail. I have this feeling that he don't really know how to feel that way.

Well, my life goes on with the presence of this super kulit guy.....
What else can I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kumusta? bago ang lay-out ng iyong bahay. ang kulit! akala ko, planner lang, ahaha... :)

salamat sa pagdaan sa amin. :)