Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Ever Birthday Greeting

M alapit na birtdi ko. I'll be turning 20plus na... huh...never mind my age. I'm not getting any younger.

I received an email from K-Ann, my officemate before she go on vacation for a couple of weeks somewhere in Bicol.

Here's her message. Kaya lang, hindi ko na-copy and paste ang malaking cake... Ayaw talaga


in advance

EARL a.k.a E-JAY!!!

ayan.. gurl n gurl yung cake mo ha..
hehe..

May God always bless you specially when it comes to your career.. soar high!!!
reach for the stars in the sky...

May you stay cool and kind as you are..

Thank you so much for the friendship..

By d way don't forget to thank God for giving you another year to celebrate life..

So, enjoy it!!!


Take care always! Muuuaaahhh!!! hehehe...
*********
Dear K-Ann,
Thanks for the advance greetings. I really appreciate it. May pa-cake cake ka pa. How I wish the photo will transform into a real one?Sana....
Seriously, thanks talaga...

No comments: